I’m Joe, a Web Developer/Geek from New Jersey. I’m currently working full-time as the Director of Web Communications at Stockton University. I also take on private web projects when I have the time. Let me know if there’s a project you’d like me to take a look at.
I’m also joedag32 on GitHub – https://github.com/joedag32
PS – I really haven’t updated this blog much for a couple of years. Hope to update the layout to a CSS Grid layout soon and maybe move from WordPress to a Static Site solution for better performance too.
Things I know really well:
- XML/XSLT (though I hate it, ha)
- OmniUpdate OU Campus (Higher Ed CMS)
- ActionScript (this used to be the best! Dead now, but fun times.)
- Joomla (ok, that’s ancient andit’s been forever since anyone has used it)
Some things I’ve been known to dabble with:
- Google App Engine
- Mario Bros./Zelda Games
- Lego building (so much fun)